Saturday, April 3, 2010

25 Random Things

I thought I would start with 25 random facts to get started with my blog...

1. I love Jesus

2. I am a member of the 4 pack...what is the 4 pack? you will hear about us one day so just keep an ear out

3. I love fashion...good or bad...normal or crazy...buying it or making it.

4. I'm a Texas girl, I was mostly raised in Alabama but as most Texans I was raised with Texas pride!

5. I never thought I would read the Harry Potter books...or lets be honest any other book... but for some reason I grabbed it one day and could not put it down. Now I love to read, who knew Harry Potter could make someone read!

6. I love to sew, anything, anytime. But I really just don't like patterns, they are evil.

7. My favorite game is Quelf. If you have never played go play! Thanks to JB!

8. I like my towels folded all the same way. I would rather fold them all myself then them be different.

9. While driving in my car, Jasper Otis, I was hit by a policeman.

10. I love easy mac with hot dogs in it (thanks to Meghan).

11. My nephew, Sterling, has stolen my heart. I love that kid so much not that it's hard because he is the coolest kid ever.

12. I love road trips, anytime to anywhere I'm game as long as there are awesome people going. This is how I spent all of last summer.

13. Every year for Easter my family color coordinates. We pick two colors, then all the girls dresses have to be at least one of the two. The guys also match with their tie and shirt. This year I am making the ties! It’s a pretty big deal and it’s pretty awesome.

14. I like flowers. no roses but tulips or calla lilies.

15. I don't have a favorite color. I like most colors. I did not like the color purple till recently... all thanks to a dress I like.

16. My family is big and very close. Immediate and extended, they are by far the best.

17. My favorite place in the world is Lake Santa Fe at sunset

18. I am going to school at International Academy of Design and Technology in Nashville for fashion Design.

19. I love music all kinds of music. really anything

20. I love to quote movies in my everyday language. anytime I can quote anything is great.

21. Myth Busters is a great show, I love to watch them blow up things. They are just so cleaver

22. It's 4:16 in the morning right now and I have not been asleep. I love night time but I wish I was a morning person.

23. I made up the phrase 'hood up', with the help of my roommates. It's that point where you think everything is funny, you might be delirious or maybe it's just one of those times... anyway spread it around.

24. My favorite Disney characters where always the short fat ones, good or evil they were my favorites... like in Peter Pan it was Smee, in Cinderella it was Gus....

25. I MOVING TO NASHVILLE!

Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, all of you Winter girls are getting in on the blogging! I just subscribed to Meghan's, so of course I'll have to subscribe to yours too! BTW, I love the phrase "hood up"...I will try to spread it around as much as possible! :)

    Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori, your name is so creative. I mean I wish I was as creative as you are. Alas, I will never be. Maybe you should come up with Blog names for a living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megs came up with it. She is really good at it! Thanks megs!

    ReplyDelete