Monday, June 7, 2010

The Nash

Nashville has been awesome! We are moving everything around trying to find a perfect place for it. Between unpacking new boxes, finding the perfect place for everything and taking empty boxes to the dumpster, we found the time to drive around a bit.
I found two awesome fabric stores. They had everything!! (Textile Fabric Store and The Fabric House)
Then we saw Sandra Mccracken which was great.
Tomorrows adventure is going to included going to "two elle", a boutique I found on on the internet. I can't wait! It sounds awesome.
here is the link to there blog, go check it out...
http://twoelle.com/
We also have a few coffee shops to go to! Frothy Monkey and Ugly Mugs

1 comment:

  1. Frothy Monkey, how cute!

    I'm glad you're settling in so well <3 Wish I was there to help you unpack!

    ReplyDelete